Choosing furniture items should be an interesting and pleasant experience. This is why, the place where you’ll find all the answers to your questions and many other surprises for a refined interior design is the 2018 edition of BIFE-SIM, organized between the 12th and 16th of September
BIFE-SIM 2018 tells the story of furniture, from the very first step that designers have made and up to the final touch meant to satisfy the most sophisticated taste.
Producers, importers and distributers are waiting for you at Romexpo with all the available styles of furniture on both the Romanian and the international market, from classic & vintage to the modern glass & leather accessorized and hand-painted ones.
BIFE-SIM is, for 5 days, the inspiration source for those who want to be up-to-date with the latest concepts and tendencies while also offering a unique incursion in furniture world, be it series or one-of-a-kind furniture, a Romanian or an international product, in a minimalistic style or accessorized with traditional motifs.
Why visit BIFE-SIM 2018?
- Benefit from the special offers that producers, distributors and importers bring especially for this fair;
- Discover the latest trends in interior design;
- Meet specialists and get advice on how to buy the best furniture pieces that meet both your requirements and your budget;
- Find out how to efficiently plan your living space by using multifunctional furniture;
- Participate at practical demonstrations given by the producers;
- Find out the stories behind the most successful businesses in the furniture, equipment and accessories industry;
- Or… just because you want to redecorate your home
12th – 15th of September 2018 between 10 am and 6 pm
16th of September 2018 between 10 am and 4 pm.
Location: B1 and B2 Pavilions
Entrance ticket for adults and students: 20 lei/day
Children under 7 years, persons with disabilities and institutionalized persons have free access
Parking price: 5 lei / hour
ROMEXPO is at a 15 minute distance from Henri Coanda International Airport – the largest Romanian international airport and at a 5 minute distance from Baneasa International Airport.
GPS coordinates: 44.476234, 26.064972
Romexpo Exhibition Centre is at a 15 minute distance from “Gara de Nord” railway station. For further detail regading the train table, please access: www.cfrcalatori.ro
By public transportation
Romexpo Exhibition Center is at a 15 minute distance from the Aviatorilor subway station (view on map).
Romexpo Exhibition Center is at a 5-minute distance from the Piata Presei Libere tram and bus station. View the RATB map.