Participate at BIFE-SIM 2018, the year’s event-exhibition in the furniture and wood equipment & accessories industry!
Romexpo organizes, in partnership with the Romanian Chambers of Commerce and Industry and the Romanian Furniture Producers Association, between the 12th and 16th of September 2018, the 27th edition of BIFE – SIM, international trade fair for furniture, equipment and accessories.
BIFE-SIM 2018 takes place in the new exhibition areas that Romexpo has open in the fall of 2017 – Pavilions B1 and B2! BIFE-SIM 2018 will have a total area of 30,000 square meters, indoor and outdoor, the pavilions becoming the ideal location for hosting international fairs and exhibitions.
Information – Pavilions B1 and B2:
– Height: ground floor
– Area: 27,000 sqm
– Height under metal structure: 10,56 m
– Total height: 14,17 m
– The maximum admissible height for stand construction: 7 m
– The two pavilions, B1 and B2, will be united forming a common building
– The up-link building of the two conference rooms (capacity of 75 people each).
The aim of the exhibition is to present the latest tendencies in the furniture industry and targets the Romanian and foreign profile companies such as: producers, importers and distributers of furniture and its related decorations as well as producers or merchants of equipment and accessories for the wood industry.
Divided into thematic sectors, the fair brings together offer parlors Furniture Classic, Modern Furnishings, where visitors share tips and ideas to transform the house into home base, according to the personality and personal preference, and the Salon chefs, complementing concept planning and interior design. Also, Pavilions B1 and B2 of BIFE-SIM 2018 will complete picture of the furniture industry, presenting a rich supply of machinery and equipment for wood, destined efficient production flow and deployment of new technologies.
At the same time, the Chef’s Show, a section that brought a big number of visitors at the previous edition, comes back with unique furniture items and multi-purpose devices adapted to the current tendencies of harmonious integration in the ambiance of every home.
BIFE-SIM gathered, in 2017, approximately 22.000 visitors and 317 exhibitors from Austria, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Italy, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary. Romexpo provided 7 exhibition pavilions that encompassed a total surface of 28.424 sqm. During the 5 days of the fair over 5.000 furniture items and accessories were displayed in 6 theme shows: The Classic Show, The Design Show, The Comfort Show, Chef’s Show, The Decoration, Accessories and Materials Show, The Equipment Show – Cars and Utility Vehicles
10 resons why BIFE-SIM is The Fair for your business!
- The unique opportunity to advantageously display your company’s products, technologies and projects;
- Meet potential clients. In 2017, thousands of clients requested offers and later placed orders based on those offers;
- Meet new partners and develop long-lasting business relationships;
- Find out the latest information on investments and tendencies both in Romania and abroad;
- Participate at conferences, seminars, presentations, demos, contests and workshops;
- For 5 days, BIFE-SIM becomes a bridge that links producers, importers, distributors, merchants, decorators, architects and designers;
- If you are a producer, the fair is the ideal opportunity to sign new profitable partnerships with equipment and woodworking utlity vechiles suppliers;
- Rapidly create a fact-based image of the market by having direct contact with the final client and receiving a proper feedback;
- Romexpo advertises its fairs and exhibitors through a well thought-out advertising campaign;
- Give your brand and business a dynamic image by using the attention that the event draws. BIFE-SIM 2018 will be advertised through TV and radio spots in the central and specialized media, through articles written by both the general and the specialized press, through on-line, indoor and outdoor campaigns, through the event’s website and social media (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) and also through the Romanian Embassies abroad and the Romanian Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
12th – 15th of September 2018 between 10 am and 6 pm
16th of September 2018 between 10 am and 4 pm.
Location: B1 and B2 Pavilions
Entrance ticket for adults and students: 20 lei/day
Children under 7 years, persons with disabilities and institutionalized persons have free access
Parking price: 5 lei / hour
ROMEXPO is at a 15 minute distance from Henri Coanda International Airport – the largest Romanian international airport and at a 5 minute distance from Baneasa International Airport.
GPS coordinates: 44.476234, 26.064972
Romexpo Exhibition Centre is at a 15 minute distance from “Gara de Nord” railway station. For further detail regading the train table, please access: www.cfrcalatori.ro
By public transportation
Romexpo Exhibition Center is at a 15 minute distance from the Aviatorilor subway station (view on map).
Romexpo Exhibition Center is at a 5-minute distance from the Piata Presei Libere tram and bus station. View the RATB map.